French courses are organised at the House for Foreign Researchers (MCE) for researchers and their family members. There are three sessions per year: one from beginning of October until December, one from January til March and the last one from May until June.
The teachers are all from the 'Institut de Français Langue étrangère de l'Université de Nantes'.
The session can be included in some doctoral programmes, in agreement with the person in charge of your doctoral cursus (please check directly with your Doctoral School).
Each session has three independent levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced. Classes are no more than 12/13 participants.
Next session will start on April 19th, 2021. Depending on the sanitary situation, it will be face-to-face (maximum of 10 participants) or online courses (videoconference, maximum of 20 participants).
Phone us (no email) in order to assess your level of French.
Tariff is: 150 € (for 30 hours) to be paid when registering with us and can be made in 2/3 instalments. You can pay:
- by cash
- by cheque, payable to 'Association Chercheurs Etrangers à Nantes'
- by standing order form (bon de commande) coming from your lab if they agree to pay for your session.
Here you have an approximate schedule :
- beginner level : on Monday and Friday from 6 to 8pm
- intermediate level : on Monday and Thursday from 6 to 8pm
- advanced level : on Tuesday and Friday evenings from 6 to 8pm
There are also others solutions to learn French in Nantes. If you wish more information, please contact us.
Photo La Tour de Bretagne vue du Cour des 50-Otages : nantes-just-imagine.com