French courses are organised at the House for Foreign Researchers (MCE) for researchers and their family members. There are three sessions per year: one from beginning of October until December, one from January til March and the last one from May until June.
The teachers are all from the 'Institut de Français Langue étrangère de l'Université de Nantes'.
The session can be included in some doctoral programmes, in agreement with the person in charge of your doctoral cursus (please check directly with your Doctoral School).
Each session has three independent levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced. Classes are no more than 12/13 participants. The lessons are held in the classrooms of the MCE from 6pm til 8pm on weekdays, twice per week.
Next session will start from October 14th at the MCE.
Here you have an approximate schedule :
- beginner level : on Monday and Thursday evenings from 6 to 8pm
- intermediate level : on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6 to 8pm
- advanced level : on Monday and Wednesday evenings from 6 to 8pm
Tariff is: 170 € (for 30 hours) to be paid when registering with us at our offices and can be made in 2/3 instalments. You can pay:
- by cash
- by cheque, payable to 'Association Chercheurs Etrangers à Nantes'
- by standing order form (bon de commande) coming from your lab if they agree to pay for your session.
To register, please come and pay to our office from September 23rd (registration on a first-come first-served basis).
There are also others solutions to learn French in Nantes. If you wish more information, please contact us.
Photo La Tour de Bretagne vue du Cour des 50-Otages : nantes-just-imagine.com